FULL MOON [19 Taurus 52]
London: Tuesday 12th November – 13:34 (GMT)
New York: Tuesday 12th November – 08:34 (GMT -5)
Sydney: Wednesday 13th November – 00:34 (GMT +11)
Following hot on the footsteps of yesterday’s Sun/Mercury cazimi conjunction is a stunning Full Moon in Taurus. The Moon is exalted in Taurus which means its energy is powerful and strong. My favourite saying for the Moon in Taurus is a ‘safe harbour’.
Emotional & Financial Security
Taurus rules security, both financial and emotional, and the earth sign Taurus is inextricably linked with nature and abundance. There’s a constancy to nature and the earth sustains, feeds and comforts us. Daily routines, walking in nature, food & treats, sensual pleasures, indulgence – these are all connected to Taurus’ earthy delights.
This Full Moon brings the Moon’s cycle to completion. It can help to bring clarity, a chance to settle, consolidate and make important decisions after recent events.
The Moon is dependable and sure in Taurus and rules with a steady hand. Think what will nurture and nourish you now, stabilise your energy and take care of your body and soul.
Seek out your own ‘safe harbour’ during this powerful Full Moon energy. It’s time to return to basic values, keep your feet on the ground, take solace in nature which keeps the cycle of life going.
The Sun and Moon are both partnered up during today’s Full Moon. The Sun sits next to retrograde Mercury in Scorpio. Hopefully, yesterday’s Mercury transit of the Sun brought illumination or insights your way.
Scorpio is the sign of analysis, inner work and personal transformation – go in deep and seek knowledge in the hidden, quiet places.
During today’s Full Moon, the Moon in Taurus is in a tight conjunction with the asteroid, Vesta, goddess of the hearth and keeper of the flame. I can’t help but think of the devastating fires in Australia currently out of control.
Taurus is the star sign that rules nature and the land. Here’s hoping the Full Moon is the peak of the situation and things begin to calm down once the Full Moon energy begins to wane.
Where in your own life are the fires burning? Where are you craving or needing more nurture and security in your life? During the Full Moon, it’s a time to trust your intuition, your natural instincts.
Here are the areas highlighted by this Full Moon. Read your Sun sign and your Ascendant sign if you know it:
- Aries – personal finances, possessions – other peoples’ money, money owed
- Taurus – image, self-identity, personal goals – relationships, other people
- Gemini – retreat, secrets, self-undoing – work, service, health
- Cancer – friends, groups, society – children, creativity, entertainment
- Leo – work, status, responsibility – home, family
- Virgo – travel, study, exploration – communication, neighbours, siblings
- Libra – other peoples’ money, money owed – personal finances, possessions
- Scorpio – relationships, other people – image, self-identity, personal goals
- Sagittarius – work, service, health – retreat, secrets, self-undoing
- Capricorn – children, creativity, entertainment – friends, groups, society
- Aquarius – home, family – work, status, responsibility
- Pisces – communication, neighbours, siblings, local neighbourhood – travel, study, exploration
Remember that the Full Moon is an opposition so it’s about balancing the different areas of your life, how you allow them to complement each other and work together in unison, rather than create division or enmity.
Breathe in this Full Moon energy and let it fill your soul. Stay connected to all your senses, feel your emotions fully. The Full Moon in Taurus favours solid ground.
Do whatever’s necessary in your own life so you feel settled within. Become centred and find strength and solace in everyday pleasures, treats & abundance.