This signals the arrival of spring and the vernal equinox when day and night are of equal length.
In many religions it’s a time of profound significance, indicating the transition from winter to spring and darkness to light.
Ancient festivals took place at this time of year, celebrating the rebirth of the sun following the “dying of the year” in winter. It’s the start of a new cycle in nature when the first flush of spring emerges; a time to play, be joyful and sow seeds which can germinate and flourish.
A good question to ask yourself this month is where in your life will you start afresh or take a vital first step?
A physical transformation, fulfilment of a long-held dream, a gesture of love, a spiritual practise, a daring adventure; the possibilities are endless so allow the theme of renewal to carry you forward, create your new game plan and be ready to put your plans in to action over the Easter weekend (March 25-28 2016)
Here are the areas of your life ruled by the sign of Aries which might help you decide where your life is due a spring clean or fresh start. Read both your Sun sign and your Ascendant sign for maximum potential:
- Aries: Personal goals, image, physical body
- Taurus: Retreat, solitude, spirituality, secrets
- Gemini: Friendship, group associations, future hopes & wishes
- Cancer: Career, vocation, status, reputation
- Leo: Travel, study, beliefs, exploration
- Virgo: Joint finances, shared resources, all things hidden or taboo
- Libra: Relationships, partnering, contracts
- Scorpio: Work and routine, lifestyle and health
- Sagittarius: Love affairs, children and pregnancy, creative projects, play
- Capricorn: Home and family, past and ancestry
- Aquarius: Communication, local community, neighbours & siblings
- Pisces: Personal money, values, possessions