New Moon [12 Gemini 33]
London – June 3 2019 (11:02 GMT+1)
New York – June 3 2019 (06:02 GMT-4)
Sydney – June 3 2019 (20:02 GMT+10)
This week begins with the New Moon in Gemini, the sign of duality. Gemini rules communications which means this is a big week for talk, conversation and negotiations.
So, find yourself a friend (or an enemy), have those all important heart-to-hearts and use the dynamic New Moon energy to start the ball rolling, initiate a conversation and get things moving.
Here’s all you need to know about this month’s New Moon. Seven ways to make the most of this lively Gemini star sign energy.
1. Be still during the exact time of the New Moon. It’s ideal for meditation, active gratitude and thinking ahead.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky a day or two after the New Moon date. When you first catch a glimpse, set your intentions for the coming weeks. Write them down, say them out loud. This is the time to use the pro-active energy of the New Moon.
3. Pick up the phone, send an email, fire off a text. This is an excellent time of the month to book an appointment, line up a meeting or interview or apply for a job or new role. Gemini’s nature is quick and lively. Use witty repartee to get yourself noticed.
4. Read a book, do puzzles, study something new, go back to school. Being curious is a key Gemini trait. Research proves that using your mind and brain power keeps you youthful and engaged in life. Master a language, hone your skills, keep learning.
5. Gemini’s ruling planet, Mercury, is also in Gemini during the New Moon, However, it won’t be for much longer as Mercury moves swiftly and is right at the end of the star sign. Therefore, another reason to be spontaneous and speedy. Ideally, make your move before Mercury leaves Gemini on June 4th at 20:00 GMT.
6. Think back to May 21st, when there was a Sun/Mercury conjunction at 0 degrees Gemini. What started as a seed back then could begin to flourish right now. Gemini rules siblings and neighbours, also your local community. Which people are foreground in your life and how can you use your connections to benefit one another?
7. Change your mind. Gemini is one of the mutable star signs, changeable and restless. Most Geminis have a flip side to their nature and don’t always say what they mean. Doing nothing, however, isn’t an option at the Gemini New Moon. Take action, even if it means switching allegiance, changing sides or playing devil’s advocate. Gemini’s the trickster who keeps everyone on their toes.
Happy New Moon In Gemini 🙂