Trickster planet Mercury has been retrograde, i.e. on go slow for the last three weeks but tomorrow, Thursday 22nd September, Mercury turns direct and is back up to speed.
Mercury rules all forms of communication so if you’ve experienced any hiccups, misunderstandings, delays, etc. now is the perfect time to sort things out. The same applies with regard to paperwork, bureaucracy, facts and figures. This is especially important as Mercury has been on go slow in Virgo, the sign which rules writing and correspondence.
Yet what’s intriguing about this particular Mercury direct phase is that Mercury is now at 14 Virgo 50 so when it switches direction it’s almost exactly trine Pluto at 14 Capricorn 56.
This means that Mercury and Pluto meet twice, once on Wednesday 21st September when Mercury’s retrograde and again on Friday 23rd September when Mercury’s direct.
So it’s not just a good time to talk but it’s a wonderful time to talk about difficult, even taboo subjects. Mercury and Pluto together are a focused combination; this is laser insight, deep understanding, difficult communication. Whatever conversation you’ve been avoiding recently, this is the one to tackle.
Mercury and Pluto together are great for unearthing secrets, therapeutic conversations, research and detective work. Be thorough in your dealings, follow a thought through to its logical conclusion, tie up loose endings and finalise important matters.
Here are the key areas for you relating to your Sun Sign:
- Virgo: Personal goals & profile; Creativity, romance & children
- Libra: Inner work & retreat; Home & family
- Scorpio: Friends & group activities; Communication & community
- Sagittarius: Career & vocation; Money & values
- Capricorn: Travel & study; Personal goals & profile
- Aquarius: Joint finances & sex; Inner work & retreat
- Pisces: Partnership & contracts; Friends & group activities
- Aries: Work & health; Career & vocation
- Taurus: Creativity, romance & children; Travel & study
- Gemini: Home & family; Joint finances & sex
- Cancer: Communication & community; Partnership & contracts
- Leo: Money & values; Work & health