Mercury enters Pisces – Monday 16th March (07:42 GMT)
Talk planet Mercury returns to Pisces today where it remains until April 11th. It moves out of its shadow phase on March 29th. Therefore, you’re retracing your steps from earlier in the year, specifically the period from February 3rd to February 17th.
Mercury in Pisces is mysterious & elusive, the planet of the mind in the star sign ruling dreams & the imagination. Try not to let your mind run away with you as those emotional realms are currently deep & boundless. The truth can be distorted, the lines between fact & fantasy become vague.
Yet, you can use this transit creatively when you seek inspiration and beauty in life. Be a romantic, practise kindness, be sensitive to others & reach out to find new ways to make connections.
Here’s a quick guide to the areas of your life where Mercury is active – read your Sun sign & Ascendant sign if you know it:
- Pisces – personal goals/aims, physical body, image & self-perception
- Aries – sacrifice, inner work, a spiritual retreat, caring for self & others
- Taurus – friends, groups, politics, social causes, hopes & wishes
- Gemini – career & vocation, status & reputation, authority, future goals
- Cancer – travel, study, the bigger picture, life’s meaning & purpose
- Leo – joint finances & shared resources, taboos, all things hidden & mysterious
- Virgo – relationships, both personal & professional, contracts, enemies
- Libra – work & routine, lifestyle & health, service to others
- Scorpio – children & creativity, love affairs & luck, fun & entertainment
- Sagittarius – home & family, the past, your legacy, where you come from
- Capricorn – communication, siblings, neighbours, community, your voice
- Aquarius – money & possessions, values & self-worth