Full Moon [29 Libra 07]
London – April 19 2019 (12:12 GMT+1)
New York – April 19 2019 (07:12 GMT-4)
Sydney – April 19 2019 (21:12 GMT+10)
Tomorrow’s Full Moon falls in the sign of Libra, cutting across the Aries/Libra axis of the zodiac. This is the second Full Moon in a row that falls in Libra. The first took place on March 21st, one month earlier. Therefore, consider whether this week’s Full Moon brings a mini-completion as a contract or relationship is finalised or moves on to the next stage.
Moon Libra – Peace & Harmony
Libra’s zodiac symbol is the Scales. If, like me, you were born with the Moon in Libra, you thrive in a peaceful & harmonious environment and appreciate relationships that are in balance. In whatever star sign you find the Moon in your birth chart, this is where your emotional needs are met.
Libra is the sign of the zodiac that is averse to conflict. Yet, when you’re born with the sign of the Scales dominant in your birth chart, you invariably have to deal with inequality in your life and you are naturally drawn into relationship issues. It’s often a case of needing to balance the scales rather than live in a world of constant equilibrium and harmony.
Full Moon Activities
At this Full Moon, consider where recalibration is needed, where balance is required. It might be between inner and outer, spending some time over the long weekend resting and catching up on sleep or activities that source your soul.
Or, you may need to consider other people in your life, especially if you’re visiting family and have lots of demands on your time and attention. Here too, ensure the Libra scales are balanced. If not entirely harmonious, at least aim for compromise, equality and fairness.
Close relationships also fall under scrutiny at this Full Moon when the Sun in Aries opposes the Moon in Libra. Aries is the sign of the ego, where the Sun can shine bright. Me first, my agenda, not yours. Libra’s the opposite – ‘you first’, ‘what do you think?’, ‘you decide’. Notice your differences in relationships but don’t make one another wrong.
Sun conjunct Uranus
Falling at the last degree of the star sign, this Full Moon is about endings. Or, at least, tidying things up and moving on ready for fresh energy to whoosh in. Whoosh in it will because once the Sun enters Taurus on April 20th, it quickly meets up with the planet of change, Uranus, on April 22nd.
This is when you start to recognise what Uranus’ long transit through Taurus means for you. You will have numerous opportunities over the next month to experience Uranus’ innovative and fresh outlook and see where the unexpected arises.
Ensure you spend the next few days completing tasks, clearing the decks and resolving outstanding issues. In particular, don’t leave a relationship issue hanging. Work things out and aim for a peaceful resolution.
What Does It Mean For You?
Here are the areas of your life under the cosmic radar during this second Full Moon in Libra:
- Libra – image, self-identity, personal goals/relationships, other people, a third party
- Scorpio – retreat, secrets, self-undoing/work, service, health, lifestyle
- Sagittarius – friends, groups, society, politics/children, creativity, entertainment, love affairs
- Capricorn – work, status, responsibility, future goals/home, family, past
- Aquarius – travel, study, beliefs, higher purpose/communication, neighbours, siblings
- Pisces – other peoples’ money, debt, taboo issues/personal finances, possessions, values
- Aries – relationships, other people, a third party/image, self-identity, personal goals
- Taurus – work, service, health, lifestyle/retreat, secrets, self-undoing
- Gemini – children, creativity, entertainment, love affairs/friends, groups, society, politics
- Cancer – home, family, past/work, status, responsibility, future goals
- Leo – communication, neighbours, siblings, local neighbourhood/travel, study, beliefs, higher purpose
- Virgo – personal finances, possessions, values/other peoples’ money, debt, taboo issues
Wishing you peace & harmony during the Libra Full Moon