2021 Horoscopes eBook – now only £10
This is my 7th year of writing the must-read annual Horoscopes & Astrology eBook and I’m delighted to be sharing my wisdom and experience with you once again.
Astrology has been such a useful & reassuring tool in these challenging times, helping you be in the know and plan ahead which is why this eBook is such an invaluable guide.
2021 Horoscopes eBook –
£21 discounted price £10:
N.b. this is a digital product that will be delivered to you in PDF format.
- Would you like to know which areas of your life are worth pursuing in 2021, so you know where to channel your time and energy?
- Would you like to know what’s coming up with regard to your love life, your work & career, your money & health?
- And, would you like a guide to your year helping you plan for what’s coming up, so you stay in flow and avoid being tripped up by the unknown?
Your 2021 Horoscopes eBook can offer you all the above and more. It will reveal the astrology that you can use as your personal guide ensuring you give yourself the best opportunity to navigate your year ahead well.
The Great Conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn at 0 degrees Aquarius took place on December 21, 2020, heralding the start of a new year, a new decade, a new 20 year chapter & a new 200 year chapter – all will be revealed in your 2021 Horoscopes eBook.
The eBook will cover the major astrology coming up and how that relates to your star sign. You can read your horoscopes for your Sun sign & your Ascendant sign. Plus, you can find out what’s coming up for your loved ones, your friends & family and help you plan your year ahead.
Here’s what you will receive:
- The complete eBook includes 12 horoscopes, one for each of the 12 star signs (approximately 3,500 words per sign), and it covers all major aspects of your life.
- In addition, you will find out your top tips for 2021 & your luckiest dates so you can use the knowledge of astrology to boost your own luck.
- There will be an extensive section on the year’s astrology, so you have all the key information at your fingertips (10,000 words). This includes chapters on the major planetary aspects including Saturn, Jupiter & Uranus, Jupiter’s move into Pisces, Mercury retrogrades, the Eclipses, the New & Full Moons.
- The eBook is a comprehensive and enjoyable read, almost 200 pages.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The major themes for your star sign in 2021 – where to seek success and where challenges may come your way
- Which areas of your life are boosted while the planet of opportunity and abundance, Jupiter moves between Aquarius & Pisces
- What to expect from intense air sign activity as Jupiter & Saturn move into Aquarius and innovative Uranus, Aquarius’ planet, encounters them both from earth sign Taurus
- Which months include powerful eclipses so you know where change is likely and how you can best deal with any challenges which may come your way.
- When the inner planets, Mercury & Venus are retrograde. Learn what to avoid and how to work with retrograde planets successfully.
Lovely Things You Say About The Horoscopes eBook
This is the most extensive yearly horoscope I have ever purchased. A lot of love and labour definitely went into this and it shows for sure! Thank you for doing all that work.
I was blown away at the accuracy of your predictions, I literally had to re-read some of it, as your words were transpiring into events in my life.
Thank you, Sally, I bought one last year and it kept me going all year. It was brilliant for us Cancerians. I get attached to things so I was reading it once a month. You are great.
I love your yearly horoscopes. You’ve got a lovely, encouraging, positive tone – so thank you!
– Jodie B
I only have great words for your yearly Horoscopes eBook. I made a hard copy for my Sun and Rising signs for quick reference.
– M, Manila
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your Horoscopes eBook. You are always so thorough and explain things in a very understandable way which makes sense and can be applied on a personal level.
– Enrica M
I love my yearly Horoscopes eBook and read it often.