2020 Horoscopes eBook: £10
It’s worth reading the 2020 Horoscopes eBook in light of the major events this year. You can buy the eBook for £10.
Or, sign up today to the Weekly Astrology newsletter and you’ll receive the eBook for free. You save £10 straightaway and gain valuable astrological insight and advice every week of the year. Click here: Weekly to find out more.
Click below to purchase your 2020 Horoscopes eBook for £10:
This is the most extensive yearly horoscope I have ever purchased. A lot of love and labour definitely went into this and it shows for sure! Thank you for doing all that work.
N.b. this is a digital product that will be delivered to you in PDF format.
- Would you like to know which areas of your life are going to take off in 2020, so you can make the most of your precious time and energy?
- Would you like to know whether abundance will come in the shape of a money bonus, a baby, a loving relationship or a career break?
- And, would you like to know where life may present you with challenges, so you can be forewarned and get ready to hurdle the obstacles instead of running headlong into them?
Your 2020 Horoscopes eBook can offer you all the above and more. It will reveal the astrology that you can use as your personal guide ensuring you give yourself an opportunity to experience your best year. And, it will enable you to use the timing of astrology to good effect in your own life. It’s an ideal planner for your year ahead.
2020 is a huge year astrologically with two major conjunctions taking place. Firstly, there’s a Saturn/Pluto conjunction at 22 degrees Capricorn in January 2020 – the first conjunction of these two major planets since 1982.
Secondly, the Great Conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn at 0 degrees Aquarius takes place in December 2020. The last Great Conjunction was in May 2000.
The 2020 Horoscopes eBook will cover both these major events and more to help you make sense of what’s happening in your own life and plan your best year ahead.
Here’s what you will receive:
- The complete eBook includes 12 horoscopes, one for each of the 12 star signs (approximately 4,000 words per sign), and it covers all major aspects of your life.
- In addition, you will find out your top tips for 2020 & your luckiest dates so you can use the knowledge of astrology to boost your own luck.
- There will be an extensive section on the year’s astrology, so you have all the key information at your fingertips (10,00 words). This includes chapters on the major planetary aspects and sign changes, Mercury, Venus & Mars retrograde, the eclipses, the New & Full Moons.
- The eBook is a comprehensive and enjoyable read, over 200 pages.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The major themes for your star sign in 2020 – where to seek success and where challenges may come your way
- Which areas of your life are boosted while the planet of opportunity and abundance, Jupiter, joins Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn. Jupiter’s the truth planet.
- What to expect from intense earth sign activity as Saturn and Pluto are conjunct in Capricorn, Jupiter joins the pack and innovative Uranus continues its move through Taurus
- What Saturn’s move into air sign, Aquarius, means for the collective and for you. How the Jupiter/Saturn Great conjunction will impact on your life.
- Which months include powerful eclipses so you know where change is likely and how you can best deal with any challenges which may come your way. Note, there are 6 eclipses this year.
- When the inner planets are retrograde. This year, it’s not just communication planet, Mercury, in retreat. Venus & Mars both have retrograde phases. Learn what to avoid and how to work with retrograde planets successfully.
Lovely Things You Say About The Yearly Horoscopes eBook
I was blown away at the accuracy of your predictions, I literally had to re-read some of it, as your words were transpiring into events in my life.
Thank you, Sally, I bought one last year and it kept me going all year. It was brilliant for us Cancerians. I get attached to things so I was reading it once a month. You are great.
I have read my horoscope and it is very interesting and so close to the truth already.
I love your Astrology writing, finding it to be incredibly accurate and very personal.
I love your yearly horoscopes. You’ve got a lovely, encouraging, positive tone – so thank you!
– Jodie B
Thank you so much, Sally! I can’t wait to read and luxuriate in this. I love your work.
I only have great words for your yearly Horoscopes eBook. I made a hard copy for my Sun and Rising signs for quick reference.
– M, Manila
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your Horoscopes eBook. You are always so thorough and explain things in a very understandable way which makes sense and can be applied on a personal level.
– Enrica M
I love my yearly Horoscopes eBook and read it often.