Low in the sky it has lit up the dark mornings alongside the majestic star Venus shining bright. The Moon and Venus side by side, strong feminine energy.
The moon has now disappeared in readiness for the next chapter in its story. The sky is dark as the moon is hidden from view but by the weekend we will once again see the crescent moon, this time as she begins to increase in size. It’s the start of a new chapter in the regular and rhythmic moon cycle.
New Moon energy is beginning to build and this month’s New Moon takes place in the sign of the traveller, Sagittarius.
New Moon [19 Sagittarius 03]:
Friday 11th December – 10:29 (London)
Friday 11th December – 05:29 (New York)
Friday 11th December – 21:29 (Sydney)
Here are my top 7 ways you can benefit from this month’s New Moon.
1. Set your intentions for the month ahead. Write them down, say them out loud.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky at the weekend. When you first catch a glimpse, make your wish as New Moon wishes can come true.
3. Write an abundance cheque. You can do this with any cheque. Write your name where it says ‘payee’, add how much you want to receive, choose any figure you like, the more abundant the better and sign it ‘with love from the universe’. Tuck it away and wait and see what manifests by the time of the next Full Moon on Christmas Day.
4. Start over. The New Moon is the perfect time in the month to start afresh, to wipe the slate clean and begin again. This is an important New Moon in this respect as it’s the last New Moon in December and prime time to consider what next, make plans for your year ahead.
5. Look beyond. The New Moon in Sagittarius encourages you to seek out a deeper meaning on life. Rise above petty situations, gain a philosophical perspective, engage a sense of humour, look at the bigger picture. This applies both to your personal & your professional life.
6. Ring the changes. Book a holiday, sign up for a course, find things to look forward to in your life. This New Moon is in alignment with Uranus, the planet of spontaneity.
7. Meditate. The most important conversation of all is the one you have with your self. When you stop and access quiet and solitude, you tune in to your inner voice. Make some time for you.
Happy New Moon.