Last month, Jo Tracey Astrologer nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award and I have to say I was delighted. Wanting to share the love, I am continuing to pass the gratitude on. Here are the rules for the very inspiring blogger award and my own best blogger nominations.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the awards requirements.
Seven random things about me:
- I was named after ‘Sally’ of Gracie Fields fame
- I studied Nederlands in Flanders
- I spent a night in the Ice Hotel in Swedish Lapland
- I’d rather have a starter & a main course than a pudding
- I’m a dog lover & allergic to cats
- I was a male wind God in a past life (so I was told by a Mexican shaman!)
- Like mother, like daughter; I support Man United FC
Here are the bloggers I’m nominating for the award. I’ve gone for the ones I’ve read recently and really enjoyed. I’m sure I could have nominated a whole lot more but 15 it is…
- Jo Tracey Astrologer – back at ya’, Jo. Real life astrology at its best
- The Oxford Astrologer – not only great astrology but cultural too
- Pippa Ponton’s Astrology Wheel – seriously stylish astrology blog
- Joanna Watters Astrology Author & Teacher – Jo’s a newbie to blogging and an awesome astrology teacher
- Mystic Medusa – this lady makes astrology cool – nuff’ said
- Entrepreneur Soul – the place to turn for blogs galore for soul entrepreneurs & the self-employed
- 7 Steps to Positive Living – Jo Marchant’s Inspirational Insights are very uplifting
- Life Changing Cafe – Janet Swift is a brilliant story-teller & tells stories that are funny & spiritual
- Yoga Inspires – Ntathu Allen’s yoga blog oozes calm and spiritual blessings
- Yinova Center – Jill Blakeway, Noah Rubenstein & their team run an amazing well-being centre in New York
The rest of the blogs:
- A Short Stay In Copenhagen – my mate Rach moved here with her family & writes an excellent travel blog
- Blipfoto – Sheenagh’s photo blog. Awesome photography of wildlife & Surrey hills
- Sarah Wilson – currently travelling round Europe & giving up sugar for good, this lady is an inspiration
- Birds On The Blog – theses girls blog about anything & everything. Always on trend.
- Bed And Breakfast Coach – Yvonne Halling runs an amazing B&B coaching service. Check her out.
Astro Squeak: I’ve published this on the day of the Venus/Uranus trine and how perfect is that. I realise I’ve nominated all women (Venus) who are blogging on the net and Uranus rules technology.
Go the girls – Venus/Uranus shout-out!
Loving the astrology? Treat yourself to weekly horoscopes & astrology updates every Sunday ready for your week ahead. Only £3.99 per month. Subscribe today.