Last month, Jo Tracey Astrologer nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award and I have to say I was delighted. Wanting to share the love, I am continuing to pass the gratitude on. Here are the rules for the very inspiring blogger award and my own best blogger nominations.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the awards requirements.
Seven random things about me:
- I was named after ‘Sally’ of Gracie Fields fame
- I studied Nederlands in Flanders
- I spent a night in the Ice Hotel in Swedish Lapland
- I’d rather have a starter & a main course than a pudding
- I’m a dog lover & allergic to cats
- I was a male wind God in a past life (so I was told by a Mexican shaman!)
- Like mother, like daughter; I support Man United FC
Here are the bloggers I’m nominating for the award. I’ve gone for the ones I’ve read recently and really enjoyed. I’m sure I could have nominated a whole lot more but 15 it is…
- Jo Tracey Astrologer – back at ya’, Jo. Real life astrology at its best
- The Oxford Astrologer – not only great astrology but cultural too
- Pippa Ponton’s Astrology Wheel – seriously stylish astrology blog
- Joanna Watters Astrology Author & Teacher – Jo’s a newbie to blogging and an awesome astrology teacher
- Mystic Medusa – this lady makes astrology cool – nuff’ said
- Entrepreneur Soul – the place to turn for blogs galore for soul entrepreneurs & the self-employed
- 7 Steps to Positive Living – Jo Marchant’s Inspirational Insights are very uplifting
- Life Changing Cafe – Janet Swift is a brilliant story-teller & tells stories that are funny & spiritual
- Yoga Inspires – Ntathu Allen’s yoga blog oozes calm and spiritual blessings
- Yinova Center – Jill Blakeway, Noah Rubenstein & their team run an amazing well-being centre in New York
The rest of the blogs:
- A Short Stay In Copenhagen – my mate Rach moved here with her family & writes an excellent travel blog
- Blipfoto – Sheenagh’s photo blog. Awesome photography of wildlife & Surrey hills
- Sarah Wilson – currently travelling round Europe & giving up sugar for good, this lady is an inspiration
- Birds On The Blog – theses girls blog about anything & everything. Always on trend.
- Bed And Breakfast Coach – Yvonne Halling runs an amazing B&B coaching service. Check her out.
Astro Squeak: I’ve published this on the day of the Venus/Uranus trine and how perfect is that. I realise I’ve nominated all women (Venus) who are blogging on the net and Uranus rules technology.
Go the girls – Venus/Uranus shout-out!
Click here to purchase your Star Sign Love Compatibility eBook by donation. Instantly available to download.
Contact me now if you want to hire one of the UK's best media astrologers. I'm currently available for astrology features and horoscope writing.