Plus Saturn, the weighty planet, moved back into the dark sign, Scorpio, yesterday and some of us are feeling it.
Most relevant for you if you’re a Scorpio or have key planets/angles in Scorpio (that will be me then).
The best way to explain these two days is that I feel like I’m having to drag myself out of the depths, extricate myself from inner analysis with a shoe horn, like a nut that doesn’t want to come out of its shell. Yet I’m doing it and I’m determined and this New Moon is here to give you hope and fun and belief and more.
New Moon [25 Gemini 07]:
Tuesday 16th June – 15:05 (London)
Tuesday 16th June – 10:05 (New York)
Wednesday 17th June – 00:05 (Sydney)
Here are my top 7 ways you can benefit from this month’s New Moon.
1. Set your intentions for the month ahead. Write them down, say them out loud.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky over the next couple of days. When you first catch a glimpse, make your wish as New Moon wishes can come true.
3. Write an abundance cheque. You can do this with any cheque. Write your name where it says ‘payee’, add how much you want to receive, choose any figure you like, the more abundant the better and sign it ‘with love from the universe’. Tuck it away and wait and see what manifests by the time of the Full Moon in two weeks.
4. Communicate. The New Moon in Gemini is the perfect time to have that special conversation, make that important phone call, send a text, email or any other form of correspondence that you know can make all the difference. This applies both to your personal & your professional life.
5. Speak up, speak your mind, be assertive. This New Moon is in alignment with Mars, the action planet. This New Moon has drive and determination. Go get what you need/want.
6. Say Yes to a new adventure, experience. A stunning Jupiter-Uranus trine is applying to this New Moon in the fire signs Leo & Aries. Think of this as a breakthrough opportunity. Be bold, be fearless, take a risk. It’s fiery energy that you can harness to boost your own potential.
7. Meditate. The most important conversation of all is the one you have with your self. Gemini can be a noisy sign but when you stop and access quiet and solitude, you tune in to your inner voice. Make some time for you.
Happy New Moon )