New Moon energy arrives tomorrow, ideal for a fresh start. It’s the beginning of a new monthly cycle, go-getting, dynamic and the chance to turn over a new page.
New Moon [7 Sagittarius 43]:
Tuesday 29th November – 12:18 (London)
Tuesday 29th November – 07:18 (New York)
Tuesday 29th November – 23:18 (Sydney)
Here are the top 7 ways you can benefit from this month’s New Moon.
1. Set your intentions for the month ahead. Write them down, say them out loud.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky mid-week. When you first catch a glimpse, make your wish as New Moon wishes can come true.
3. Write an abundance cheque. You can do this with any cheque. Write your name where it says ‘payee’, add how much you want to receive, choose any figure you like, the more abundant the better and sign it ‘with love from the universe’. Tuck it away and wait and see what manifests by the time of the next Full Moon on December 14th.
4. Start over. The New Moon is the ideal time in the month to start afresh, wipe the slate clean and begin again. This is an important New Moon in this respect as it leads us nicely into December, the last month of the year and the perfect time for reflection about the year that’s past and the new year ahead.
5. Look beyond. The New Moon in Sagittarius encourages you to seek out a deeper meaning on life. Rise above petty situations, gain a philosophical perspective, engage a sense of humour, look at the bigger picture. This applies both to your personal & your professional life.
6. Ring the changes. Book a holiday, sign up for a course, find things to look forward to in your life.
7. Meditate. The most important conversation of all is the one you have with your self. When you stop and access quiet and solitude, you tune in to your inner voice. Make some time for you.
Note: This New Moon is square to Neptune at 9 degrees Pisces. Therefore as well as being a new beginning, this New Moon is a chance to release and let go of emotions that you no longer want to hold on to.
The Sun is exactly square Neptune on Thursday 1st December and this is the last clashing aspect between Neptune and a personal planet. Make a point of wiping the slate clean emotionally at this New Moon so you can move into a new month with a clear head and an open heart.