From February 1st 2017, the popular 2017 Horoscopes eBook is now available to download instantly at the discount rate of £7.50.
This includes horoscopes for all 12 star signs plus a comprehensive overview of the astrology in your year ahead.
This is the third year running that I have written detailed annual horoscopes for you. They are in a similar style to my popular monthly horoscopes, and this time the 2017 eBook is bigger and better.
Here’s what you receive:
- The complete eBook is 177 pages – a must-have read for your year ahead.
- It includes 12 horoscopes, one for each of the 12 star signs (over 3,000 words per sign), so you can find out what’s coming up for you and the people you love.
- In addition, find out your best dates for love, work, money & luck so you can use the timing of astrology to good effect in your own life.
- There’s an extensive section on the year’s astrology (8,000 words), so you have all the key information at your fingertips. This includes chapters on the major planetary aspects, Venus & Mercury retrograde, the eclipses, the New & Full Moons.
Here’s what you learn:
- The major themes for your star sign in 2017
- Which areas of your life are boosted when the planet of opportunity and abundance, Jupiter, moves through sophisticated Libra and passionate Scorpio
- What Venus retrograde means for you and what to avoid while the planet of love is in retreat
- Which months include powerful eclipses so you know where change is likely and how you can best deal with any challenges which come your way
- How to use the knowledge of astrology to your advantage: good luck is good timing
Click below & instantly download your copy today:
£10.00 £7.50 for all 12 star signs
[When you have placed your order via paypal, click on Return To Merchant which will take you to the Thank You page with your download link to the eBook. Don’t forget to save your copy to your PC.]
What Clients Are Saying About the Annual Horoscopes
If you need further recommendation, here are some testimonials from previous years:
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your 2016 Horoscope. You are always so thorough and explain things in a very understandable way which makes sense and can be applied on a personal level. – E M.
I wanted to compliment you on your annual E-book which I just received. I have bought year ahead astrology reports in the past only to find they were computer generated and very disappointing. Yours was obviously written by hand, in your easy to read style of writing, and there is so much information for such a small price. I highly recommend it. – L S.
I love your Astrology writing, finding it to be incredibly accurate and very personal. – C H.
I love your 2015 scopes. You’ve got a lovely, encouraging, positive tone – so thank you! – J B.
I only have great words for your 2015 eBook. I made a hard copy for my sun and rising signs for quick reference. – M M.
I was blown away at the accuracy of your 2015 predictions, I literally had to re-read some of it, as your words were transpiring into events in my life. I read the eBook at the beginning of the year and at this time was very happy to read that life was going to become lighter. I actually felt that before reading it, giving your words validity.
I don’t think I read the horoscope again until April and sure enough some of your predictions and dates coincided with events. I find it bewildering. I didn’t read the horoscope often, usually when I felt I needed to delve deeper into my life to find out if I was on the right track and whatever you have mentioned was happening.
Its taken a year for me to understand and trust this process and I extremely grateful that your horoscope made its way into my email and that I have learnt a lot about myself. I’m looking forward to learning more and trusting more. Thank you for your amazing gifted work. – Y G.